Just quit his job then got fired! Yikes!

Respect?
 
CASE NUMBER 1

The weather was unpredictable, the sun was bright and strong in the first hour late in the afternoon it will start to rain. After a hard day of work I went to the church to be grateful about the blessings that god gave me.

Then  my phone began to rang, it was my boss, so I hurriedly answered.
His tone was unpleasant, I'm not sure why exactly but i got a little bit worried, I couldn't hear what he was saying so I dropped the call and went outside the cathedral.

As expected, he called again.
It all came to me at that point, he was looking for his "ray band" shades that apparently he placed it on the camera bag in the studio. His voice was very unease, a bit mad and strong.

He told me that I was the only one in the studio that day, and I think at his tone he was accusing me of stealing the shades.

what the fuck will I use that freaking shades for? i was still a bit calm and told him to look for it, the last time I saw that shades was in the camera bag.

"wala dito guill, ikaw lang ang tao sa studio"

"dyan ko lang po nakita yan sir, tignan nyo lang pon g maiigi, baka naglaglag or something"

Wala guill, he said ubruptly.

I was sweating cold then finally he found it, it just fell at the counter.

he dropped the call.

what the hell was that?
that was not nice?

CASE NUMBER 2

THE RECODED EPISODE

We have this morning show that i think nobody watches. (just kidding)
The boss was late so we decided to go on air since two of the host are already present, As a TOC man I decided to go on since the set up was already done.

Everything was going smoothly

That day, another shoot was scheduled for another show then an on field shoot. I returned to the studio a bit exhausted, what was running in my mind was editing of the segment for tomorrow morning show.

I was a one man team.

And then something went wrong.

the recorded show captured the off air-audio.

Oh shit.

I said sorry, and tried to explain what happend.
He said i'm not focused enough.
I clarified that on my part, I did monitored everything during the live telecast, and I haven't encountered such thing everything was running smoothly that morning. I told him maybe that recording of the episode was the flunked one, but not the live.
I also told him that i will try to solve the problem check everything so it wont happened again.
On my part, i told him several times that It was my mistake, I apologized and told him the solutions and tried to explain what happend that morning.

He did not listened instead he blamed me and muttered stuff that was unpleasant.
He told me i'm not focused enough, I told him that I am indeed focused.
He then added that i'm not monitoring everything, i told him that at that time i was monitoring it and there are no problem, in my defense I just wanted to set the air clear that the recording was the problem, and i'm amenable that it was my fault.

Well then the argument never closes, he just kept on going on circle so I decided to walked out. his mad. i'm tired and i think it's best if I go home.

The next day I decided to quit, but I thought about my commitment on the other block timers so i still reported after that.

so everything was fucked up.

I know.

But I told him in text that i'm sorry and it will never happen again.

Kuya Rico came that day, thank god may kasama na ako.

so I took a leave for 2 days attended a seminar as a facilitator I texted again  and told my boss that i will not report for 2 days, I didn't got any reply.

Sunday I was thinking to quit, the air in the station was ugly and i can't work that way.

The salary is low, the boss has an attitude, and they think I'm a miracle worker.

and then he fired me.

wow that was fast.

haha funny. fuck up ass.

so ladies and gentlemen

that was not a colourful job after all

haha cheers



Comments

Popular Posts