My life a the moment

How are you?

Me, I'm fine... I think... :)

Recently, my life would mean cutting pixels, cropping photos, managing colors and doing a bunch of marketing stuff. Looking back, I would never ever imagined that I would push myself to be creative everyday, it's like I eat creativity for breakfast ha ha ha! This is much better than a call center industry.Yesterday, I had a wage adjustment, I'm still a probationary but getting a salary of a full time agent, if I got regularized this August another adjustment will be given, I have been the "Employee of the Month" in a span of my first three months, and everything else is a blessing. I have a Mac book pro, snow leopard and the newest DSLR camera line Canon D550, the company provided me tools for productivity and I'm grateful for everything. They say this is just a small real estate company, but I we are getting bigger and better.



I noticed that my designs also matured, I'm learning new ways and everyday would mean a challenge to create new things and thank God, the juice kept on flowing.

The work place is better than before, It's more relaxed and organized. Communication is vital we learned that the hard way fi you checked my other post before, it was a complete set of rants, but now, we are on track. The best bit about the work place would be, we are a young team, within the same age group, and we are learning.

A load of Social Life.

Outside the boundaries work, would mean, bright friends, happy family, and of course great morning sex ha ha ha ha! What more could I ask for right?

So with this bunch of crap, what are the key factor that kept me motivated?

No, It's not money. You see money as a motivator is really not for the cognitive worker, they say that if you want a good result, pay higher, well that is effective for a manual laborer, the more you pay, the better the result.

I would like to share this video about some key points and studies for the human motivation, what drives people to work better. Hopefully you agree with the study shown.

An yeah, before I forgot, think positive, if negative thoughts occur, sing just SING. your mind can only accommodate a single thought at the same time. If your positive, everything would follow.

Enjoy this video, and Cheers!




check out my works at my FOLIO page


guillermo ocampo

Comments

Popular Posts