Singing with a same soul





A same soul?

You came when I'm about leave. That really sucks, maybe it will work out somehow. They say hope the hardest "thing" to kill. You found me in my not-so-gwapo state. A careless party bachelor from a still healing broken lustful relationship who fucks around, drinks a lot, lost and unsure about what's ahead.

I'm a mess. Your not.

You see, I'm not a good guy in this story. My past was a chaotic soap with all the sex and third party drama. It did not end up well for me, my plan was to run.

You have a good standing relationship and I knew history will just repeat itself.


But you left him and be with me instead.

I guess, we really do love each other.

I knew I failed you once, back in the college days, I guess this would be the second shot I was hoping for.

I hate long distance kinda-$h!t. I'm not a fan.

You somehow made it so seamless, undeniably I did not feel that we are apart.

From the morning wake up call to goodnight byes with a thousand misses and huns, our softhearted pillows are crushed by our tight hugs our phones are giving up dying from all the calls and text, don't even mention the brand new laptop that gave up.


In this story, I'm not the bad guy, you made me the hero in this awesome adventure.

Thank you.


I'm grateful your at my side when I'm low when life kicks me in the ass, we laugh about it.
We talk a lot, with our infinite korny jokes and endless conversations that never fails to spoil.

The voice imitations, the epic failures, from simple plans to awesome dreams, some deepest darkest secrets and the story of our lives, what should and what will.

My fingers fits perfectly on the gaps your hand, even though you said mine was more like girl. (which was really confusing if it's a compliment or an insult) The awkward silence. The cartoon marathons, Gay and Lesbian moments with awful crushes and creepy perverts.

This was fun that I've ever imagined it to be. 

Wow.

You always said that you never felt something like this.

Honestly.

So am I.


If your reading this, don't cry.
I know you have a sensitive heart.

Smile.


Hold my hand and kiss me instead until the end.


Love you hun. 

Happy anniversary.


guillermo ocampo

Comments

  1. I just can't get enough of this.. my favorite post.. I can read this all day :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wow thank you for your awesome comment! cheers!

Popular Posts