Top 5 places I want to explore (international)




The travel bug has bitten again and my feet feels to run, my mind wants to fly and my body wishes to be somewhere aside from this four-cornered cubicle.

So If I have a chance to go out and explore here are the Top 5 places I want to visit. (not-chronological-whatever pops into my head)

Heres the list



5. Watch the sunset at Santorini Greece.


I think I'd like to seat on a wooden chair, take a sip of tea, hold the hand of my girl, laid back hear the ocean sing and watch the golden sunset. 

4. Feel the wind in Nice, France.



The french air, the music and nightlife. I just wanna take a boat and sail away, drive around the streets of nice, grab some pasta grub. I also wanna to check out the museum.

3. Sing and Dance in the beat of Rio de Janeiro




Eye-gasmic girls, the capoeira beats and music, plus the 2014 Fifa. if there would be a place I would spend a lot of money, I would spend it here and party all night. grabe. I can't contain my excitement.
They say it's a really messed up place, I think it's part of Rio's charm. Even where I came from it's a dangerous place, but i'm still alive.

2. Walk in the city of Anime, Japan.


Everyone plays video game in japan, and in the city of anime, I would die in a heartbeat once I saw the pokemon center, the huge gundam and the anime expo, anime center, and the disney land. Kids dream.

1. Speak English in London



My dream place. I want to just live here. London olympic plan was a fail. I want to study film at NTFS. I want to explore the streets, eat so chips, and greet the queen and look for Mr. Bean. Ride a train to Hogwarts, or Spy on Bond, James Bond.


Cheers!



guillermo ocampo

Comments

Popular Posts