Fly to Eastern Visayas!


EASTERN VISAYAS HERE I COME!


Day Zero
Sunday February 17, 2013

After a long phone conversation with @Yanyanyayo my girlfriend (bow) I decided to shut my eyes for a quick nap after playing computer games and watching adventure time. I will be up and early later for my red eye trip in the south. My heart skipped a beat with mixed emotions of excitement, fear and uncertainty.

I'm gonna be be my girlfriends dad for a week.  In an island, with no idea that I'm dating his youngest most precious girl. Yikes. On the bright side, this would be a perfect opportunity.






Day One
Monday February 18, 2013

So I woke up with a ring on my cell, it was her, making a wake-up call.
Thank god for that, I might have dozed-off it's around 2am and my flight would be at 4am.
Groggy as a sloth, I manage to fix my self up and bid my farewell to my aunt.

I arrived at the airport at around 3:00, I was worried that my taxi  fair would not be enough but it was just a cent over than what I expect.

I'm a little lost at the airport. I'm not a frequent flyer, this would be the second time I'm gonna ride an airplane, and the excitement just fills my soul.

Acting like i know what i'm doing, I followed a couple of tourist from the arrival area, saw the ticketing booth and it seemed fine so far.

"keep your cool men, keep your cool" I chant to my self while looking around dumb-folded on what to do next.

I went to to the scanning area thingy, looked for my companions at the waiting area. The pass that I have don't have a boarding gate and there are 6 gates. I donno where to go! Oh dear.

I went over to the gate with the same airline logo in my ticket.
It was 3:30am and my companions are not around.
I was a bit worried and hungry so I went to look around.

Still no sign of them, maybe i'm a bit early?

So, I went back to my seat when suddenly they opened 2 of the boarding gate and started calling the destination.

Oh Shoot! I was waiting at the wrong terminal!

I went out and scanned for the monitor looked for the boarding gate bound to Tacloban.

As I browse the monitor, I heard a familiar voice.

It's them, sitting cozy just straight across me. Wehew! that was something.

If you were wondering why I haven't just texted them, well, I don't have a load at that time. so Next time.
I will load the hell up.


Comments

  1. Awwwww.. where's the rest or it? Looking forward to your next post! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wow thank you for your awesome comment! cheers!

Popular Posts