Dwill Arts: Birth of a Dream (oh yeah)


I'm so great-full for the things that is happening to me lately I got to travel and work at the same time, be with my girl from time to time while I do what I always wanted.

This would be the birth of our production company, even though we only take few projects before, this would be the first big project that we will handle.

My friend Kirk mentioned to me that he can't believe this is happening, that we actually ended a client meeting and got the project.

Everything is at stake here, and I'm afraid and a bit paranoid that I may not live on what is expected of us.

"Tiwala lang..." he said (trust your freaking guts men)



So after the meeting, we went to my place in pasig and discussed the gameplan, slowly but surely we placed the puzzle and came up with a brilliant plan.

We don't have an equipment, we don''t have the manpower, but we got friends and funds that could back us up.

I started contacting all my so-enthusiastic-friends to join.

Kirk is the man in the script, while i'll do the rest of the challenge.

Although we admit that we are broke at this time of year, we haven't loose hope.

Thank-goodness to my beloved girlfriend shes willing to lend a hand that kept my anxiety soaring high above the galaxy. She always do this thing, whenever I start muttering all the bad stuff a man should not say or if I ever start to loose track and on the brick of going nuts from all the stress, she will just, grab my shoulders and hushes me, keeping me calm and collected.

Unknowingly, I'll relax.

That's her magic.

I think shes a witch.

(nah just kidding)

This week would be intense, from a forum in Cebu this Monday a shoot in La Union on Thursday, then back to Manila the next Monday, probably back in Eastern Visayas by Holy Week.

Whew.

Cheers

Comments

  1. It's good to have dreams.. It gives your life a purpose.. Keep it up, I hope your dreams come true! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wow thank you for your awesome comment! cheers!

Popular Posts