Captivating Cebu


Summer escapades.

Destination: Cebu

After several crew meetings and toxic equipment hunting for our upcoming project, I finally manage to set everything up and leave Baguio for Cebu. My main purpose was to work. I'll attend a regional consultative forum on sexual education. I was tapped by my buddy Hanna from Mulat Pinoy.




I really don't consider this as work since it will be my first time in Cebu, it was like a paid break from all this work overload. I practically don't know what to do, all I know is that I'm part of the social media crew that will handle all the tweeting and photo blogging.
Even though I got a runny nose it wont hinder my pumped up excitement.
Our flight was around 9am so practically we were at the airport at around 8am, I was about to walk into the arrival area thinking that I'm arriving at the airport so I must be here at the arrival area right? Wrong! What a shame. That's right I should be at the departure area cause I'm gonna depart. This airport thingy is still new to me that's why i'm still lost at times. Lesson learned.
Before I walked in I suddenly realized that I still have "that green" stuff in my hidden in my eyeglass case along with the gum. that was about a year old. Oh dear. I might be apprehended once they saw this. I went to the comfort room and flush everything away. Goodbye.
Then when I pass the security. It was sloppy. I think that there were no security at all. poor greeny flushed away. Anyhow carabao. 
It was my first time to travel in broad daylight and I was not assigned in the window side there was a girl instead and I was in the middle, dang! I want to see the world. frigging girl, she's not even looking at the window. 
I just looked at her gorgeous God given legs instead. Shes wearing a mini skirt short .
Don't mind the head, just the legs.
Kunyari I was looking at the window the secretly glanced on her legs and on the window then the view and the clouds and the legs  then BAM! turbulence I think my neck snapped. aw.
I was just looking! She's in my line of view. I said to myself while thinking and pleading to the almighty.

I can see Cebu! Wow. (avoiding to stare at the legs)
We landed and it was so hot.
So from Mactan we head out to the hotel in Cebu where the seminar was held.
Nothing much happened that day. I stink so I wished I took a bath before heading to the seminar.

The food in the hotel was so-so the room was well good enough and the venue was rustic. really rustic.


The days passed tired and exhausted. 

Internet connection is so slow. Tweeting is hell. Attaching photo is beyond hell.

Since I had nothing to do much, I just fixed the twitter page 



 I'm with two Ate in this trip, the one is ate Riza whom I had the chance to work with in children conference last 2011, and a new ate her name is Liwliwa (an ilokano term for joy and bliss) she was cool.

There had been trouble in accommodation so we had to share one room.

It was fun. At day 3 we got the chance to roam around got lost and explored Cebu under the blazing hot sun.

I was not able to swim in Cebu's awesome beaches though it's really disappointing, but it's a good start to return anytime and just break free!

Cheers







guillermo ocampo

Comments

  1. haha you're such a perv.. now I know what NOT to wear when using public transportation and uh.. I'm not sure I agree with the "green stuff", that's not a good thing to have.. not your best blog entry (because you have partially established yourself as someone whose a bit of a douche AND because you have said very little about the actual place you visited.. you should have focused more on that) but I still like you as a writer.. good luck! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohohohoho. yeah it seems that I did not really enjoy the place cause we basically got stuck in the hotel working and during the exploring. I was not able to enjoy due to bad things that happened at home. it sucks really.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wow thank you for your awesome comment! cheers!

Popular Posts