Exploring Eastern Visayas and my heart

The saga continues.
read first part here if you got lost or something.

Okay many of you guys started asking, what was this all about. It was a cliff-hanger. "bitin" kwento.
So this is the part two of my undeniably heart wrenching trip to Eastern Visayans. (insert cool tadaan sound effects)

I'm on cloud 9...



Well, actually I'm flying... We boarded at around 3:50am and took off at around 4:10am.
Luckily I was in seat 27 window area. at the back end of the plane. Yehey!
LOOK! I can see the huge wings and, oh! there is the big turbo tambucho of the airplane.
My face was actually grinding on window forcing my cheeks like a 10year old kid who wants to see a lion in a zoo.

Wow.

Okay lang ba dyan Guill? asked Ms. Bing one of my companion and the admin head of the NGO responsible for this trip, who is seated in front of me.

It took off. 

Wow, oh wow.

The seat are shaking, I can feel the sudden boost in speed, the runway, wait... were inclined... we are flyyyiiinnnggg!!!!

Oh glob, Oh glob.

The scene of flight starring Denzel Washigton came into view.
Curses.
I hope the pilot is not drunk or high in cocaine.
I hope he can twist the plane 360 degrees, that would be fun.

Oh shite!

Look out of the window, Manila is so bright and the cars are small, how cute.
then...

/can you pretend like airplanes in the nights sky are shooting stars..../
yes i'm singing.

Without me noticing, we landed.

It was short and thank God for that.

It was still early, and people from EVAcoh greeted us warmly.

We arrived at the pension house, and I fell asleep right away.

Okay so that would be the fun part, the next part would be work work work.

I need to make a good impression to my GF's dad.
seefood galore! yum
you know, it can be as fresh at it can be



After a few days I mange to finish the task seamlessly.

We still got free time so Mr. Boss asked if i would like to explore the island, since its my first time (and last when I make it out alive)
He started the car and we went on a road trip, he like to take pictures and I like to make this awkward poses, and everything seemed fine.

We got to talk. Plans and stuff about life.

Until I tried to break the ice.

I'm dating your daughter...before back in collage. I said with strong heart.
Oh men. those silent seconds seemed forever, my hands began to sweat. cold sweat.
I can feel it, the tension in the air, (or maybe not) my mind went berserk, he might stop the car and beat me left me dead on the road side. He might go crazy and drove it off the cliff! ( crazy huh?)

Oh really. he said without any hint of evil tone.

Yeah, she seemed cool and all, but she dumped me big time (just to safe, it's true she dumped my sorry ass before cause i'm such a kid back then, a cute kid now I'm a MAN! A MAN grrr)
I followed up.

Then I relaxed my breathing, It was not that bad. I can still feel my legs. NOW!
Here's what I'm thinking of saying...

 I'm ready I will tell you that I still love your daughter and I'm not a traitor or anything, I would like to tell you sir that Me and your daughter got reunited and the love is still there, we took a shot at it and we are madly inlove with each other, Sir, I'm here to tell you that I love her and I want her to be my wife, I want you to be my second dad to guide me, and bring you beautiful grandchildren playing around in your garden, smiling at you and saying i love you lolo.

Ready.

I opened my mouth, took a deep breath the words are coming from my guts.

Look at the trees here. he said.

A wha? I stopped myself and look at the trees.

See, the trees here have lumot.

(Okay they have lumot on the branches all green and even in trunks.)

That's how humid in here. he added.
It started to rain from a sunny day to a down pour.

Okay segway, segway. The GODS HAVE SPOKEN! shut your mouth or hell will break loose!

I did not insist on continuing the topic until the end of the trip.


cheers

Comments

  1. hahaha! love the "lumot" good luck with your girlfriend!.. and her dad ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wow thank you for your awesome comment! cheers!

Popular Posts