HISTORY Twitch plays pokemon THE END!



Pokemon fans around the world will remember this day!
The day we defeated the Elite Four and Blue, and reign as supreme POKEMON champion!
All of us 80,000 plus bots manage to finish the game in 16 days 7 hours 49 minutes

WOW!
Everyone was rejoicing declaring March 1 as HELIX FOSSIL day
funny, everyone in the social spear is in so much hype.




Tears... I'm so glad I witnessed it all, a part of me ended...



Now here are the screen caps I manage to got, some notable characters are
The bird Jesus who uses mirror move



helix/omanyt/omastar

One of my favorite was  "the Dragon Slayer" All-Terrain Vehicle Venomoth AATTVVV


  • During the first battle against Lance. He's Level 36. His moveset consists of Leech Life, Stun Spore, Poison Powder and Disable. He's the last Pokémon standing, and Red is up against a Level 62 Dragonite. There's no way ATV is gonna — WAIT DID HE JUST WIN WITHOUT A SCRATCH BY POISONING THE BASTARD TO DEATH?! Who cares if it's due to an A.I. glitch with Gen I, it's still awesome as hell!


The players created this entirely new world,( it's not just about the hell and the chaos), its how each and everyone surpass the the anarchy and the democracy.

Netizens also created a bunch of plot names and story, arcs of this adventure, showcasing a whole new pop culture of meme and twitter accounts.

Artist collaborate by making some strips and funny actics

By reading this link above, you may understand some vital senarios about the characters and an overview on what happened during the game.

When I ment pop culture, I really mean it.

Goofy religions came out its really funny
http://www.kotaku.com.au/2014/02/the-goofy-religions-of-twitch-plays-pokmon-explained/

So here are my screen caps during the momentous event











So hopefully there would be another one, silver or gold maybe. but before that, they will try to kill mewtwo.
I'm really excited.

Cheers!
guillermo ocampo

Comments

Popular Posts