Non-Stop: It hurt my brain


When you thought you've seen everything, this would be a different treatment than what he usually do. 
"Oh its Liam Neeson!" Again doing action flicks that is way too shabby for his age" 
Well, I must tell you, being young does not count to be a badass. so syatap!

Yesterday evening, me and my work-buds (literally forced them to come and watch with me) went to the movie house to catch daddy Liam's new movie NON-STOP


It hurt my brain, thinking.
\warning some spoiler alert/


That was my initial reaction. I prefer this kind of closed door murder/slash/closet-room-case.

The character build up is so great, slowly phasing in such a way it will nag your brain on who's who. I'm thinking a whole lot of different scenario, while everything is unfolding. I was like, hmm I got my own suspect, let see if I'm correct, and whatta you know! I'm correct all along, but wait? There is a friggin twist. I never saw that coming!

Non-Stop is a story of a air marshal with issues and a disturbing background, which make Daddy Liam a perfect man for the role, his dark aura, that deep problematic eyes, and threatening low cut voice. He does this better than anyone. One of my friend told me that, he is "over saturated by these types of movies..."

Well yeah, maybe, but he is soo good in doing it, it never gets "old" (wink) I mean not yet.

I like him in this kind of movies, but the thing is, this is unlike his other action films which is by the way only counts as Taken 1, 2 and YES 3 

Non-Stop deals mystery in your mind. It has no big explosions (not that big) with endless handgun ammo, (it was only fired 3-5 times)  and Super-human-like killing spree (just a few neck breaks)

So Typically its not an "action" movie and to be fair, he was in other movies.
Most recent one are animated Nut Job (voice) , Manny Pacmans film (voice) The Lego movie, (voice again)  and all of the other epic shit he has done before, and men he did everything seamlessly.

 (I see what you did here)


It was written well, Non-Stop offers a good alternative to what he does best, and taking him out of the picture would mean, A great story with a smart concept.

This would be 4 over 5.


cheers! Catch it on DVD or Blue ray if it comes out!


Comments

Popular Posts