Roxanne


I loved you since I
knew you
I wouldn't talk down to you
I have you to tell just how I feel
I won't share you with another boy



It's very difficult to tell how fun is my work place today, so heres a couple of pictures i took a couple of snap shots around while doing my blog here's the latest photo's so far.


SnapShot1: this guys dont know I'm taking pictures for my blog, exept for jenn who notice my lense pointing so she quikly grab a pose to steal the moment.
Snap Shot2: Joie (in black) also grab another pose showing her sper deadly smile, while ben the guy in the back manage to steal the scene with a scray look in the window of jen and joie.
Snapshot3: yes, the chaotic picture taking was been dominated by these people, jems the one on pink, bennidict the guy in black, joie the half faced girl, jenn the poser.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

the guy in red is cris, and he's using the secretaries computer, and that is where I blog.
Heres another angle, christian was having a "heroes breakout" an akward pose to show. ehehe

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
"the usual suspects" hmm at these scene happened whenthe boss just came in, see how they act? very very natural.

then joie came up and said " bye sir!" then jen said: another kodak moment! jems on the other hand seems to be a taking everything slow.

this aint a scene, its an arm race! joie tackled the super poser jenn and jems kept her hand on her waist, hmm looks like thats an abnormality. and jen, suffering from a mild hit, kept her poise up nad smile as the shutter opens. thats the triple J effect. be warned.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Comments

Popular Posts