My friends over you



I'm drunk off your kiss, For another night in a row, This is becoming too routine for me, But I didn't mean to lead you on, And it's alright to pretend that we still talk, It's just for show isn't it?It's my fault that it fell apart, Just maybe you need this, And I didn't mean to lead you onYou were everything I wanted, But I just can't finish what I started, There's no room left here on my back, It was damaged long ago, Though you swear that you are true, I'd still pick my friends over you. Please tell me everything, That you think that I should know About all the plans you made, When I was no where to be found, And it's all right to forget that we still talkIt's just for fun isn't itIt's my fault that it fell apart.

Guill: Napanood mo na ba horton hears who?
___: ano?
Guill: Napanood mo na ba yung horton??
___: ahh anu yun?
Guill: yung elepanteng nakakarinig ng mga who'ers ng whoville, na kasing laki ng spec of dust tapos kailangan nyang i protect yung microscopic creatures, gawa yun ni dr. suess.
___: ahh hindi pa
Guill: Great!(with a hudge smile in my face) panoorin natin, treat kita?
___: uhm, i'm kinda busy eh
Guill: pwede bukas! (wih a hopeful smile)
___: nah, i'm going out with my mom, then go to my cousins office
Guill: ayt then some other time :D
,,,,,,
m(_ _) m

Guill: Ei zup? anyplans for today, wanna watch a movie with me? i heard that horton is a good one?
___: sinong kasama?
Guill: ako. o(-_-) b
___: dapat madami para masaya!at para sulit!
Guil: (nu ba kaasar ah)

so I ended my day dateless.

what a crap. want some tic tac? its orange! d(n_n)b

Comments

Popular Posts