Summer Time

feel the heat?

Schools out, scream and shout!

Summer: Start at the equies and solstices, based on astronomical reckoning.
now that sounds fun.

My summer so far.

I'm still in "toxic mode" with all the final requirements to be submitted before march 27.
I'm mastering non-liner editing and been working in 4 music videos, 1 full length news show, a couple of slide show and some bunch of knn stuff.

plus working in wee hours just for the rendering, burning and polishing.

but wait there's more! shooting and voice overs.

I've only gotten 4 hours of sleep everyday.

On time i was like editing at around 10pm, not noticing my "just another hour method" my alam clock started to rin, I took a look at it and its hey! its 5am in the morning! I stayed up the whole night, Am I a call center agent?

heres my daily routine since the holy week.

at 7:30am i will probobly wake up, or i'm sound asleep
8:30 maybe just snoozing then I get up and get ready to go to school to work.
9:00-12:00 im at UB, doin my thang.
12-1pm having a quick nap.
1pm-6pm office works and highways
6 till 8pm at the mall, trying to release stress by playing bingo, or singing in the ktv, or just strolling, reading opened books at book sale or national bookstore, watching movie trailers at the cinema entrance, disecting movie posters in the "coming soon-next-picture-now shoing" display glass.
8:30 heading home
9:00 watching some primetime show
10:00 editing
3am sleeping and waitng for the thing to render.

then 7:30 and i feel like i'm leaving the worst day over and over again...

Comments

Popular Posts