KNN on Pop Development part 2


Part 2

So, after we ushered things, we hanged out at the pool side and take a couple of snap shots, then when we returned to the conference hall, Ate Ros, our project coordinator told us to eat lunch before we formally begin the consultation, so a bit hungry, we hurried to the ground floor cafe to grab a grub.

I saw a couple of familiar faces like "SJ" or Sarah Jane of Capiz Bureau, a a guy whose wearing a CAV shirt (children against violence) whom I later found out that his name is Anthony, but he likes to be called jay-jay one of my roommate.

so after a eat-all-you-can-till-you-become-bloated-lunch-buffet getting up from the cozy chair is the most difficult thing to do. then my tummy rummbles like

"hey dude! theres no more place in here!"
"we gotta pull download or it'll explode, contact the brain!'
Brain: okay to the comfort room! ASAP

wow, like speed of light, I scanned for the nearest cr, on the 3rdfloor, right.

I told my companions to go ahead because I need to "freshen-up"

I was downloading some stuff down at the kings chair when i noticed that there are no water outlet near me, it like a kings chair in a locker and the tissue dispenser has run out of tissue.

GREAT! Now what?

I grab my phone, NO! not to wipe it on my butt, but to text my fellow to kindly bring me a bottled water and a tissue..

and it was a mission accomplish! mwahahaha.

so.

at the hall.

everyone is ready to go, some old buddies came and I greeted them, last time I saw them was in human rights training, and in Baguio national assembly, it was a long time ago and they are freaking looked a lot mature man!

some of the fella's i know
old photos are available at

www.thelastflare.freewebs.com
www.thelastflare.tk

Alvin of Dumagete a.k.a dust
Beverly of dumagete, my lil sis
Wiem... she looked more mature now and prettier.

Sarah jane : practically looked the same
Joseph cataan, the dude whose unlikely be a dude.

and the rest is new.

there was one

Comments

Popular Posts