Stomach Ache

Grabe!


My stomach ache so much, and I have an improper bowel movement, crap, it hurt like someone is twisting it from the inside.
we';; I haven't eaten right on time this past couple of days, sometimes , i even forgot to eat due to exaustion. and now, i'm urggh, suffering from, this, freaking cat in my tummy thingy.

arghh, i'm in so much pain right now, but i still need to go to class, render work hours, and finish stuff that is due today, see, that's why, arrrgghh, the pain the pain, is driving me nuts! kill me instead, (no just kidding)

we'll my life is practically so messed up right now, i got to beat a tons of deadlines, deal with surreal emotions, crap and swear on someone, and write a couple of articles, fix my intership with probe, augght.

plus.

i'm having a hard time if i'll go to manila this summer or just stay here in baguio and work

btw.

ben cab, our national artist has his museaum built and today was his grand opening, nice huh.

so wish me luck on my tummy, hope this one is just a minor burn-out.

cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts