KNN on POPDEV part 3



The KNN Consultation



-=-=-=-



DAY ONE



the day one formally started with some hi's and hello, an energetic PETA facilitator welcome the Kabataan News Team.






Some crucial issues opened up, embarrassing the new trend, the Internet as our medium of communication, several speakers form UP and Ateneo, discussed matters related to the shows current situations, Ate Ros ( I often call her ma'am), created and overview production process of KNN, accomplishments and stuff, challenges and alike, honestly, from the 7 hour travel from Baguio-manila at around this point I'm practically brain dead, so don't have the capacity to absorb all the information they are throwing away. I'm need to take a bath.


So, To sum up the half day. Baguio is one of the top 3 power bureaus! (meaning had produced several stories)



BAD NEWS we currently have no CEBU bureau, we'll they practically died in a natural death.



But, that news made me wonder, how come we still have CEBU in this team ( found in the main list), we'll I later found out that this Cebu team is from up Cebu, invited on the pop Dev. that explains it.



The HAT.



there was this one exercise where we will grab a random hats and "pose" in relation to something like, the groups perception needed to improve, some did like this on the photo "unity" we need to be united in so many ways. we'll is impromptu.






Alas the DAY of consultation is finished!


Luckily I got the room key, so I quickly run up to the 19 floor at looked for room 08.


There was tow room, one has a bath tub, and the other one has a shower, two folding beds are in the "Sala", we'll i remember that place, kirk and i were the unlucky ones who got to stay in that place for being late. now were not so we choose the more private room, the one with shower I hate bathtubs.


the bed, must love the bed, and the water, I was taking bath for almost 15mins, love the water.
Love to take a bath, it's so relaxing after the long day, it just kept me relaxed.
the room was fantastic, we had our own TV, has it's own cable, my own closet, where all the stuff that I packed was jammed in.

so It was night, and Brenden, my buddy and Katreng of Manila took a walk along Ortigas and went to mega mall, i was planning to buy a book that power-books but it's already closed. so we decided to eat diner, :D We ate at Mcdo, i ordered the one thing i like to eat when I have money to spent. , a quarter-pounder with a large fries. uhmm uhmm!

And then we talk, shared a couple of stories, me and katreng, just walking on memory-lane, what progress we made since we last saw each other, it was fun, really, to have a friend that stays in time.


So before we knew it, where in the hotel.

And off to our rooms, the night was awesome, and still a day of fun-filled workshop activity awaits for the next day.


DAY 2

The breakfast was just awesome!
there's this big buffet eat all you can till you die and just grab anything you like and eat till you die! like eat everything if you like, diet is a thing of the past, eat and taste everything, satisfy your hungry tongue, fill your stomach with grub.

Wow, I did enjoy this breakfast. love it.

I was eating then this hot chick sit in front of me, i was like, "thus this girl part of the team" \
i politely introduced myself, and her name was grace, that's what I heard, Grace Marie, but she like to be called "Chik".

She's so pretty,
so charming,
and TALL.
taller than me
(dang!)

I didn't notice that she's tall AT first, cause she was like sitting, but when we just finished eating,
I was like,

ohh, okay your tall.

my exact words were,

Ay! tangkad mo pala!

Dang! what a stupid comment! I mean It made me look small.
but actually i am small, but that. that point i just hated my self.
although she didn't even bother responding so I guess its' A-OK

we went directly to the conference hall, and guess what, were late.
she was sitting (chik) right beside me, which is good right cause I had a crush on her, a little, but then she saw one of his "CEBU" oh did I mention that she's from cebu, yeah she's from cebu, UP CEBU to be exact.

the next thing i know she transfered seat across far away from me.
nice. really great.
we'll infatuation over.

she's great but she's not just into me.
poor me.
poor little me.
poor little small me.
poor little-small-idiot-me.
poo-okay enough self pity.

so the day just went in like a storm.
like whooosh
eat and information is all in my mind.
a lot of information.
like population statistics.

and at the end of the day.
aside from bloated, I'm broken hearted. just kidding.

At night I was looking for a internet shop where i could blog.
but it's so freaking expensive.
dang.

we'll bad news
i lost my kit
and
I'm tired of telling this story.

DAY3

oh day three was like production day, i'll upload photos on my multiply or facebook or friendster or photobucket or here, anything, just check them out.

Day4
was the viewing of Production stories
we have it in you tube just watch just look for KNNpopDEV or something
we made a PSA on Food: Hunger to be specific.

DAY5

we went home.

god i really like to tell everything that happened but i'm lazy, and you may hate me for it, just YM me for details. sorry.

but look at the bright side, you wont be bored of reading

cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts