Dear 2011



I will surely miss you. It's a roller coaster ride but we managed to get through. I learned to be humble, I learned to be more patience on stuff I usually don't have a control over, I got bullied a lot this year by superiors, I promised not to such acts when I'm the boss one day, I learned to be more open minded specially on ideas that contradicts my belief, I learned to see things from other perspective, what I find beautiful might not be pretty in someones eyes. I learned to appreciate life even better although I became impulsive when it comes to handling my finances.

I started it unsure, confused and a bit troubled. I'm searching for my soul and exploring my potential. Now I'm okay, I got my vision set to the future, all thanks to you.

Slowly I'm picking up the pieces, and I promise to be braver, I promise to stand for my right and for the things that is right. I'm not gonna be anyones puppet that they could control, I'll speak my mind, share my ideas and plans and if they don't respect what I deserve, let the best man win.

Thank you 2011 for a great adventure.

Now I welcome 2012 with a brighter hope. I made a difference in 2011, Now I will make a change.


Cheers!



guillermo ocampo

Comments

Popular Posts