Rest Day Reviews: The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo


I was looking up on some films that I missed last 2011 and hopefully catch them in DVD when I bumped into the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo 8 minute trailer.
I remembered a book I saw in the bookstore a few years back with the same title I was surprised that the trilogy has a movie now, I kept on digging some info on the net to only to find out that this was a hollywood remake of a blockbuster Swedish film and based on international best selling trilogy of Stieg Larsson, I like his name, Stieg... its like a slang of Asteeg.. (which means awesome in tagalog) Stieg.

It sure rhymes and it was awesome. The movie was around 2 hours and 30 minutes of gripping scenarios and mind blowing details, the story was inspiring and what I like most was the way they blend the scenes temperature and over all mood with such wonderful scoring.

It's a mystery covered in a pie of mystery, and Rooney Mara is now one of my favorite actress!
I remember her in youth in revolt and she is also in the nightmare in elm street and in social network in comparison, I did not recognize her!
It was a daring, exceptional role, a complete transformation!

Note: The piercing is REAL!

It's another level of pure awesomeness! I adore her.

If I'll get the chance to have a one on one interview heres what I'm gonna say.

Me: Hi Roonie...
Roonie: Hi Moe :) (<--that's a smile)

Me: you got a really nice tits.
Roonie: GUARRD!!!


Okay, I wouldn't say that, I would probably say nice things, errr.. (having a nice tits is something nice, is it?) or not they would kicked me out and call me a perverted fan and deport me back in the Philippines.

So It was a very moving character, I think she gave justice to the role, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

So here's the 8 min. trailer of the film, you should catch in in DVD, and have a twisted rest day. Enjoy!



Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts