movie marathon wanted hancock





First off: WANTED


Staring:


James McAvoy ... Wesley Gibson
Morgan Freeman ... Sloan
Angelina Jolie ... Fox
Terence Stamp ... Pekwarsky
Thomas Kretschmann ... Cross



It was like any other afternoon, I'm waiting for my boss to leave, by then I texted "anne" who happens to be at the mall that time with er mom doing groceries and stuff...


So I ask what are the showing in the cinema


she replied: wanted, incredible hulk, brides made, and the other she forgot


Wow, wanted, hope I can catch that movie.


then my friend jester ask me if I want to watch wanted, I said


yeah why not?


Our secretary geromin, and her friend also want to watch wanted at that time, and she lend a hand to treat me and jester out to a movie expierence.


and it was one heck of a ation packed night


It was so awesome! and twisted story line, and some couple of funny antics but a jam packed action that make you wanna shoot somebody and bend some bullet.


STRONG POINTS


Agelina Jolie: the body and the moves, speaks for itself

Creative Input: wanted offers not just car chase and bullets flying but it serves a visually compled and full detail senario that will make you.. whaa, what did just happen.



WEAK POINTS


I like Morgan Freeman, but the his death seems fast and meaningless, although it's a bit funny, and somewhat comic, i'd expect a part where they will duel till tone of them die but like i said, everything won end like you expected.



overall rating

:D 4 SMILES





HANCOCK

Staring:


Will Smith ... John Hancock
Charlize Theron ... Mary Embrey
Jason Bateman ... Ray Embrey
Jae Head ... Aaron Embrey
Eddie Marsan ... Red
David Mattey ... Man Mountain
Maetrix Fitten ... Matrix
Thomas Lennon ... Mike

It's pay day at Uinversity and most of the student assistant (that includes me) have recieved allowances YES!

So jester and I went to SM FRIDAY night, just to meet up with ann and her friend the original plan is to watch hancock but it seems annes friend already watch the movie so the whole movie date was ruined, i just invited them to eat and have some diner date.

Anyway, so that ight was so fun, while eating we talk and l;augh like we own the place.

I havent' laugh that much in months!

Before we go on our separrate ways anne bid good by and saiid i love you guill, I responded love you too, bye1 take care ayt!

It was a lovable evening.

So next morining, i teased jester for bieng such a silent sheep that night, I made him as my wing man to just cover up and take my girlfriends friend. but all he did was just sit there and listen.

Kanina lang

we atch hancock the night of the election of the oragnization and stuff, i should be the presider and the comelec chair but I make a quick get away and well just went to the movie house to watch hancock.

STRONG POINTS

hancock is not your oridnary superhero film

it made me laugh and it also made me cry. its a nit lonely with some "whew" gladly

so strong points

A VERY UNBIAS LOGIC: the logic of the film is so genius. its balance and well spectacular.

SMITH as a hero?: After I am legend, will smith just kept me in awe in the roles he play. Will smith gave a better judgement as hancock.

WEAKPOINTS

the visual effects is minimal, and not to be apllaud on but it give this reality touch, well its not practically a weak point.

that all overall rating :D five smiles!

Comments

Popular Posts