reposting some draft

This is a post the has eroes in it so I had to delete it and recode it
Here it goes and this won’t take long.
The time: 1:38am location University of BaguioAdministration Office

I'm pretty bored, I did like scanned all possible site that I knew this whole time, and practically went empty handed.Do you know some fun site that will sure kill some time just place it on the commentary board later?
What the hell am I doing here in the office this late?
A few bunch of construction workers are working in fixing the president's office, renovating it and making some good drilling.
So since the university operates in daylight, having those pesky loud drillings and chippings could really mess up the board works.
So they decide to have it at 7pm in the evening till 11pm. but they extended until 3am shish crap
the secretary told me this, I was really blank at that time, so I did not react a bit.Then he popped the magic question
"can you render extra duty hours, a "staff" is needed to be here while they work, just to secure the office equipments and stuff"
and I was like
oookkkkaaaayyy.... what's the catch?
the secretary proudly said,
"hey you'll have a overtime pay, and you'll be honoraruim for doing such great act of kindness."
I was like sure thing~!
Dang! My big ugly thoughtless brain.
Now I’m stuck here all nigh just pressing keypad.well she gave me a fare, just in case and a dinner budget.So I had the time of my life to blog. what’s up with that.
So all i gotta do is sleep here instead.

Comments

Popular Posts