Being with probe: Intern Blows

DAY 6 and 7

Rush, everything was so fast.
Nothing really happened much this past 2 days but i'll still summarize everything that I did.

Monday
I woke up a bit late, my body felt a sudden exhaustion from the upbeat work.
I arrived at the probe office at around 12pm.
It was so freaking hot, the sun really burns, walking I felt like I was gonna melt.
Dang! I hate the heat.

I arrived at the office a bit surprised by the sudden outburst of interns a memo was poster that morning.

ALL INTERNS WILL REPORT ON PROBE PRODUCTION
or something like that...

So in short, we will be a bit crowded this time, the team thats supposed to be on the foundation is now reporting in for production that means only one thing.

more intern means less work, less work means a limited learning exp. limited working exp. means that you need to fight your way to be the best, to show your best.
It war..
and i mean
the competition and the heat is just starting.

Yeah, as I hoped, some jobs like shooting schedule are given now to others.
I was hoping to run to other shoots this day, but they gave chance to others.

So i was left at the office.
I helped ate dyanne in the library, its a good thing since i hav nothing else to do, rather that just sit like the others.
its getting a bit crowded, and i don't like it. really.

after the library works, that's labeling and encoding tape record at the media library,
Ate Janice called my attention along with kuya fern and we talked about the story that will run this wednesday.

I felt glad, and all the fraustrations just poofed out.
I felt new and important again.

so the 5 things we discussed are...
What are the best shot, scene, story, bite that we saw in the shoot.
I did speak. and I spoke real good. in english. ehehehe i think...

So, DAY 7

kanina.
I arrived at aroudn 10am
as usual, madaming tao, and a little less work, i love to work, i dont want to do nothing, so instead i found something tp work on.

Salamat.

kuya fern gave me a jobe, although i really wanted to join him in his shoot interview, but instead he gave a me video work!
YEHEY!
I got to stay at the editing room, preview some tapes that will be used in the segment.

So first. I went to the library, and looked for tapes, its really fun to roll and find tapes on it. and its a new exp. for me. whehehe i wanted to roll the big sliding cabites its fun. :p

and then we went up, and i got the chance to work on the linear editing machine, with dv beta tuner, two flat screen monitor, and the jog button, its really fun to watch videos some old footages.

I saw giggles, during the 5 and up days.

she was so little. wheehhehe.
also I learned how to preview tapes
the room was so cold with the air conditioning.
I finished at around 3pm, and its raining.
i'm a bit hungry, i only have limited budget for today, since i spent everything on the transpo.
at around 4 ate janice trusted me to go to the municipal hall of san mateo
a little errand for our story,
I went there as media, spoked to the assesor chief, and they treated me nicely, i talked very fluently, and ask for some important documents.
they are really nice people, and also hard working too.
Even though I got lost most of the time.
i'm really bad in direction.
my instincts in direction nver works... hmm

thats all, it a bit late.

cheers!
have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts