Being with Probe: Getting lost

Sus! Getting around the Big City is very freakin hard.
I got lost several times already, going home and going to the office.
Every road seems to be the same, well most of it.

last night was the worst yet fun.

I was on my way home after blogging, I went on the wrong station of MRT, Walked like hell, rode a wrong way to pasig, almost in quiapo, been to pasig river, in high way, and I was just remembering my way.

I was saving my money, so I'm looking for the best route back home, but it seems I took the wrong intersection.

but hey

I learned something.


today at PROBE
DAY3 FRIDAY

I arrived without any plans, just again be nice and enjoy everything.
The most awkward moment is when you enter, and greet with out any response.
and you where happy to see them but you dont feel like your welcome.
baka they are tired?

well so did I enter, I need to do something or else i'm another dead man walking.

Good thing kuya fern ask me to research for the new story

"PALAKA" well about frogs.
the presmise is simple
hunger=resorting to unnusual foods.

our target place is payatas in project 4 lupang pinangako where a family eat forgs not frogs you found in the field but bloated poisonus frogs you found in sewers.

well nice huh.

but finding a contact person is like finding a needle in a room filled with what do you call that? dayami? ... err i dont wanna think about it

like finding a thumb tucks in a room filled with pins and needles nalang :D

so at lunch i took a break, It was so hot in here (manila) thank god for airconditions and electric fan.

I got to talk with Mr. J about he's life in probe over the past 4 years hes been working, he would like to be a professor of a mass communication that is he's long term goal...

He also mentioned about having a new environment is fun, rather than staying in probe for such a long time, he also said that its nice to grow as an individual and just learn.

I'ts a nice lunch break afeter that

I went to the foundation, YEY~
PMFI probe media foundation, so i saw ate ros the infomous ate ros mam yas the most kind EVP and tita nancy, the most funny and pretty KNN bosses.

Well i like bieng in the foundation rather than in production, the feeling is fun. not pressure.
and all the people are kind and loving and the greet you.

so what i did was rant and tell them how scared I was in production, i'm really scared you know, but its' fun cause I gotta learn a lot.

so.

i delivered the tape, paid my dues, and gave my recomendations, and saw NICAI!

ehehe shes one of my best bud in KNN :)

shes wacky like usual, and happy. with energy, and she looked like she came from a marathon run or something.

I also got to meet the lucky 5 interns who started their work in the foundation.

Camille on e of the girls is a tall, pretty... basta shes pretty. (UYY)
she also has a 5year relationship with a boy( shucks!)

so after a little chit chat I went back to the production

Phoned and booked from the ocular in payatas and do some transcription in pharma thingy,.


GTG! its a little dark outside

have a great day!
cheers

Comments

Popular Posts