Being With Probe: An Intership Adventure

Wow, It's been like a dream this past few days, It's a roller coaster ride and now it all begins here, I waited for almost 4 years for this.

Being one of the chosen few.

Being with the probe team.

To be an intern I sacrificed a lot of stuff.

1. I left my work as a student assistant for this summer term, without any assurance that I can still return after my internship program, even though I did write the management informing them.
2. Financially, well I'm on a tight budget.
3. Leaving home, and Living Alone.
4. Leaving Kabataan News Network Assistant Bureau Manager Position.
5. Starting a life in the National Capital Region

I'm really scared, I don't even know if I'll survive.

my friend, katreng warned me about the hellish hell that i'll be facing. She knows other interns get eaten alive. Well not literary, she just mention it will be hard.

I've been to hell, (that means working as an SA) I'm not afraid to be a slave, (againif that what she means) all i want is to learn from every time I ogt to stay with the probe.

Going to Manila
BLACK SATURDAY
5am

BAguio city is a "Great Place" but as an individual I dont feel it's enough, I want to experience what life really means, what a mass communication student need to learn outside the class room, the Life the real world of media pratitioners.

My dad only gave me 30 pesos. How Am i suppose to go to manila with a 30 pesos, honestly That time, we don't have any money left, i'll still need to wait for monday: It's lie a holy week so no bank means no money.

It still dark, I left the house, It's a bit misty, the sky is still sleeping in darkness, When I arrived at the waiting shed, there's a jeepney, right away, waiting for me, It's a miracle, jeepneys dont pass here at this early, I was in a hurry, my aunt and her family will go to pampangga at 4:30am, with no communication or whatsoever, I was praying they overslept so I can hitch a ride.

I arrived at my Uncles house, @ 5:30am the sun is peaking behind the mountains, I'm still praying that they still waiting for me.

I knocked.

and good thing they still home, apparently the "FX" was in Camp 7 and they are still waiting for it. Thank god.

Money 13 pesos

We arrived at Pampangga
12pm

My butt is crampping from a long no stop over drive from baguio to low land pampangga.
But i'm one hour away from Manila.

I can still make it

with my 13 pesos?

I'll try to sell my phone, atleast for 300pesos it'll sure help.

At noon, we ate our lunch and I was about to go to the market to sell my phone, when my grandpa gave a a 500 pesos, I donno why? He does'nt give away money like that? thats not my lolo he's kuripot, he thinks a 100 peso still can buy a lot, in his time but not in our time.

but be gave me 500 bucks!

without any hesitation, I'm not asking for any, I was like talking to my thoughts.

Then My Aunti who lives in atipolo, said that if i'm going to manila, I should grab a hitch with her family, they will bring the FX gain, they will leave at easter sunday morning.

Wow.

I'm here at manila,

in pasig with my aunt in mother side.
you know the post I made in "finding Andrea"

Pasig now is very different.

Cross the street
theres a Starbucks, McDo, Jolibee, Chowking, A gas Station, a 2 malls, and Tiendesitas!
JUST ACCROSS THE STREET!
Walking distance! easy walk!

well I was so surprised!
last time I saw this place, it was just an stupid vacant lot with snakes and tall grasses!

MY tita went to church, for an easter sunday mass at around 6pm
I joined her, and thank god.

DAY 1 Orientation
MONDAY

I dont know the office of the probe. the email sez
#13 sikatuna village quezon city 10am

oh syet. Thats a 1 jeepney ride, a bus/MRT ride, and a jeepney again.

Orientation went well, my aunt accompanied me shes really sweet.
I'm not shy although she's a bit old, i'm proud of my tita.

Ate ros was at the kitchen, I said Hi to her and the orientation started
other interns
UP DILIMAN< beda="" names="" land="" ll="" rush="" get="" requirement="" holiday="" break="" waiver="" school="" recomendation="" travelling="" arrived="" ride="" hill="" end="" aurora="" took="" jeep="" checked="" clearance="" finishing="" following="" paper="" knn="" waited="" kirk="" pebbee="" finish="" voice="" papers="" market="" buy="" pasalubongs="" vegeatable="" strawberries="" money="" wednesday="" 6am="" knocked="" valle="" verde="" room="" 1221="" let="" stuff="" floor="" fell="" asleep="" woke="" 9am="" probe="" seems="" interns="" away="" errand="" found="" journalism="" greeted="" everybody="" else="" top="" boss="" ba="" without="" any="" idea="" kadarating="" ko="" kasi="" magugustuha="" moved="" hindi="" magugustuhan="" body="" bursted="" hyper="" ventilation="" along="" heading="" trying="" too="" look="" your="" down="" theres="" no="" point="" lyinh="" talkking="" yes="" throught="" runs="" cant="" remember="" walked="" talked="" dyanne="" pronounced="" begged="" please="" something="" want="" dead="" man="" labeled="" sitting="" wait="" even="" seating="" maleta="" full="" ont="" production="" equpitment="" labaling="" think="" quickly="" while="" putting="" listening="" observing="" people="" some="" pass="" happy="" doing="" stickers="" rather="" walking="" preditors="" shes="" packing="" san="" smiled="" mag="" shoshoot="" kami="" cleaned="" mess="" buma="" hi="" ma="" am="" smile="" pwede="" po="" akong="" sumama="" kila="" cielo="" nila="" ask="" shge="" second="" bowed="" head="" said="" sige="" syang="" naman="" kung="" di="" ka="" makakasama="" hurried="" followed="" her="" sama="" daw="" ako="" sa="" inyo="" sabi="" ni="" mam="" segment="" name="" pat="" paterno="" then="" told="" same="" joined="" them="" havent="" eaten="" lunch="" yet="" who="" picc="" making="" kulinarya="" book="" premise="" what="" simple="" question="" myslef="" dont="" why="" isn="" fine="" dining="" serverves="" filipino="" japan="" known="" american="" burgers="" chinese="" italian="" spagetties="" french="" has="" how="" foreigner="" know="" this="" food="" guess="" whos="" cheche="" lazaro="" do="" rule="" number="" 1="" always="" brin="" pen="" handy="" dandy="" notebook="" you="" she="" cooked="" chitchat="" chiefs="" created="" cool="" eat="" luch="" interview="" cooking="" chow="" dot="" interviewed="" director="" 7pm="" returned="" speaking="" first="" day="" assembley="" assembly="" used="" by="" team="" organize="" episode="" air="" night="" watch="" deliver="" show="" cbn="" before="" inject="" term="" copy="" master="" tape="" play="" digitally="" on="" system="" programming="" free="" inside="" chaotic="" latenight="" saw="" henry="" umaga="" his="" he="" looked="" masungit="" deadma="" care="" tour="" watched="" last="" segments="" run="" abs="" 12am="" 30pm="" already="" was="" invited="" shoot="" one="" enactment="" shoots="" for="" new="" format="" bio="" certain="" story="" abour="" him="" another="" talent="" showed="" still="" 70="" where="" such="" only="" short="" sleeve="" long="" did="" bring="" say="" anything="" wrong="" working="" producer="" h="" we="" cmc="" fit="" honestly="" ub="" baguio="" equiptment="" far="" more="" better="" than="" diliman="" its="" cheppo="" bit="" messy="" radio="" thats="" fact="" just="" ordinary="" stupid="" proud="" be="" from="" sinked="" kuya="" fern="" intern="" started="" talking="" about="" thingys="" freaking="" realate="" impression="" m="" work="" not="" toplay="" matching="" type="" with="" cause="" is="" very="" as="" big="" well="" other="" talen="" include="" 2="" girls="" grabbed="" they="" hot="" ther="" 80="" custume="" lukliy="" fot="" friend="" part="" dj="" engineer="" sound="" booth="" polo="" s="" worked="" d="" effort="" 12pm="" transcribed="" 30="" min="" fingers="" mind="" are="" slowly="" having="" an="" internal="" bleeding="" or="" forgot="" each="" my="" aunt="" gave="" me="" lucnh="" never="" stood="" up="" chair="" when="" until="" got="" almost="" half="" of="" ate="" back="" finished="" transcription="" around="" 5pm="" scanned="" check="" it="" again="" really="" like="" so="" after="" that="" left="" office="" went="" here="" computer="" wish="" had="" but="" will="" find="" way="" give="" photos="" need="" to="" go="" now="" p="" i="" can="" t="" blog="" in="" and="" at="" home="" the="" time="" si="" 9pm="" have="" a="" great="" lang="">

Comments

Popular Posts