The return of the comeback

Hi guys! Wow it's been a while since my last post.
Updates on me.
I'm going to gradute soon.
Yes You've been following my journey in college life, my work and my love
life. well news break i still don't have a love life but I had flings
(*smile)


So.

Hopefully I'll be an octoberian graduate. but unfotunately I still have some minor back-subjects. since i'm working as an student assistant it's very hard to get all the necessary loads in every semester.

But the odds are great.

I have a new boss. My old boss Engr. Herminio Bautista already retired and living a life.
I on the other hand have is currently serving the 2nd generation son.
Mr. Johann Ben Baustista.
His cool, young and easy to get along.

We still don't have any secretary. Ma'am shelly still works in the EVP. and surpervising us.
Sometimes a nagger. but I understand her now unlike before.
We really dont talk that much.

I'm the senior SA in the office
Jen is now the secretary of engeneering.
Joie works in clark.
They both graduated last march.

Some new characters in the office.
and a lot of changes.

It's a brand new Chapter in my life.

And i'm returning to tell them all.

This is my blog.
This is my World.

Welcome! it's a brand new start of the same old me.

NEW SEASON. NEW FACES.
THE ADVENTURE STARTS

SENIOR YEAR!

m-o-dwill.blogpsot.com

Comments

Popular Posts