I know that look.

NEW RULE but why?

Today seem to be a nagging day.
I still need to write something for my newspaper intership.
So I monitored via AM radio, I did not even bother going to the Department of Health for the daily Kapihan.
Anyhow it went well I got what I need.

Then my thesis (yes I have a thesis subject) hunts me. Anna Mae my groupmate is worried sick because we have not floated any questionaire. And the questionaire is so damn expensive. reproducing will take a lot of my pocket money.

so i decided to take my chances in the riso-graphing area in our school.
We bought 1 rim of paper and hopefully they would reproduce it with no question asked.

I left it then head out in my math class.

IN MY MATH CLASS

I practically hate this subject.
But my seatmate, whose taking-up a Accountacy seem to be very ease with it.
At first his okay and all.
But then again.,
He seem to be a bit airy and thinks like he knows everything, but everytime he tries it.
He practically fails to do so.
for instance.

Today was like problem solving day. Our teacher asked someone to solve it on the board.
and He was like a volunteer. Then he created his own solution and it was wrong.

And everyone has thier eyes on him.
In tagalog mayabang kasi.

Then I raised my hand and said.

"I'm not really sure if this is right, I just wanna try" I said humbly

And it ended up right anyway so.

Hurray for me! It was a great smack on his face.

poor dude. I pity his arrogance.

THE THESIS

After the class i stumbled upon Jayraida and AJ both a mass comm students also. Jay was my partner in TV direction, Aj was like one of my friend. We are planning about the upcoming star awards night, and all of a sudden a heavy downpour of rain occured.

I then it's a sign. Out-door-party was out of the list.

I really hope it was in a hotel.

The I went and check our thesis at the riso-graph area,
They did not do the job, instead they are looking for a request form.

DANG

my plan failed.

So last resort was to make photocopies and pay for it.

and at our thesis subject we made a bluff about floating and last batch was in our hand.

and everything went well.

My dad gave me a new phone today.
Thanks dad!

I was not expecting it. Love my dad so much. even though sometimes his a pain also, but what the heck his the only parent I have so better deal with it.

NEW RULE but why?

I know that look. I said calmly to my self.

Here's the thing, I have a friend, SHE's a fresmen and trainee in the office of the EVP. Well she's my little sis, so I somewhat looking after her. After her duty she would visit me in my boring office and cheer me up, she's a good company.

Today. She passed by to say Hi.

Then our lovingly-secretary noticed her and I saw her look.
the look that you don't wish to see.
and I got that feeling. thunder like feeling and wierd vibe that she seem to dislike the presence of my new found friend.

It was scary.

I was like in panic mode the whole time she was there.

I don't want to be rude and tell her to leave.

Then It came to me, she said no visitors.

But why? New Rule?

She really wants me dead in that office. I think.

I have no computer. I have nothing to do. I'm practically bored to death.
All my job is finished, I'm just waiting for the president to leave.

DANG.

I hate that look.



that's all for now

cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts