Slacking off

Unexpected long weekend.

Ninoy Aquino Day. A national holiday. YES!

Friday-No class-no work

Hmm I was planning to stay home that day. But my mind is wondering around, thingking about things that I should have been doing.

so I called a meeting on KNN. We did some Man on the Street Interview along the campus ground. Then I treated them in a fastfood chain. that took 350 of my weekend allowance.

After that I went to the office. Called my cousin, and spent the night at their place.

We played Left 4 dead. until 2 in the moring.
I'm a zombie fan.

I woke up around 9am, then in I left at around 2pm.
Went directly at the office because I had saturday duty. And all the time I wanted to go home. I miss home, I'm thinking about a long nap and nice good warm hot choco.
But I went home at around 8am.
Because of one reason.
I played farm town in facebook.

And I got a really a nice farm. I think i'm a good farmer. nyahahaha

so after that. it was sunday.
I'm a lame lazy and alone.

so I want to stay home again but my thoughts are outside.
Then at lunch I went to the flying gecko for lunch with my friend yutaka and her girl adriana. well they had this event on october they are looking for a reggae band. so They herd about the Rewind so they would like to get in touch with them.

I know Rewind from BIAG, they played in one of our musical Jesus Christ Super star.

so anyhow after that lunch date. I went again to the office.
Help in the review.
then played farm town after.
and went home late.

Did watch heroes and a new dvd movie bring it on fight to the finish.

slept at around 12pm.

Monday

class day. again

I only have one subject today at 12:30pm.

woke up at around 9pm.
I watch a couple of episode of heroes.
Worked-out.
took a shower and went to school.
after the class. I am here.
blogging.

it's only half-a-day. maybe something will come-up good later. hopefully.

so that's it.


cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts