Twisted Tale of Tike

The following story is fiction based.
PLOT:
Tike will be having his birthday and graduation in 2 days. Everything seems to be a smooth sail, until he got tangled in a twisted, unexpected series of events. With no plan to back him up, a party to prepare, his best buddy gone missing, getting caught in a gang war, a mysterious girl, a horny dog, over excited mother and the best of all, leave the country after.


Twisted Tale of Tike
CHAPTER 1
“21”
21. “I’m turning twenty one two days from now.” Tike said to himself while seating in a production class, a little bit worried everyone is expecting a big party.
“I haven’t planned anything yet” he muttered to himself.
The bell rings.
At last his done for the day, Time to go and head home.
At the parking lot his i-phone rings.
“Yo!” he cheerfully greeted.
“Hey man, ready for the big day?” a man answered.
“Yeah, about that, I haven’t really decided, I still don’t have a plan. Been planning about it the whole day, but nothing good ever came out.’
“Oh, yeah don’t worry about that, we got it all handled” the man assured then he hang-up.
He went home. Surprised, His mother greeted him with a Hug.
“Hey Ma! You’re here! Howcome? I thought you’ll be staying in Manila until next week?” He asked.
“Oh my dear, I don’t want to be the spoiler, but I can’t wait to tell you myself about the great news!”
“What’s this about?” He asked in a small voice.
“We our visa just got approved and we are moving in England just right after your birthday!”
“That soon!” shocked, trying to process the bomb of information his mother just mentioned.
All of a sudden a roller coaster of emotion filled his whole being, and all he can say is “Shit”
CHAPTER 2
“My name is Tike’
Hi I’m Tike. Everything now happens so fast and I could not even catch up. In two days time will be my graduation and my birthdayt My mom said that will migrate in England. That means after graduation I’ll be leaving my friends and basically my life here in the Philippines.
Every year since freshmen, I throw the most pretty darn explosive party. But this year everyone is hoping and expecting bigger things. The pressure is getting into my nerve.
Problem number 1
I have no idea what kind of party I will going to throw.
Problem number 2
We will be leaving the country
Problem number 3
I only have 2 days left.

Comments

Popular Posts