Coffee is my kind of drug

This morning the car is coded, so I need to commute, and then when I got to the office earlier than expected, a new maintenance girl was in her name is Angelica, shes kind enough to wash my coffee mug.
I checked the peculator and the coffee is hot, which is great so I dig in and indulge myself with caffeine, no breakfast just good 'ol brewed coffee.

And after a while I noticed I'm like whoooosh! speedy gonzales! for real I was like, tada-tada-tada-da-dat-dat-dat-dat-dat in my keyboard and working so fast like an addict. I never drink coffee that much, I don't like the taste, I'm more on the sweet side chocolate or milk drinks. But this morning since I didn't have any breakfast, a cup of coffee is all I have.

must love Fridays huh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

LICENSE vs. LICENCE

The full page ad that I created and formally submitted yesterday for printing has an ERROR
What error?
The word
LICENSE is spelled with LICENCE
I was like...
I think licence is correct?
But she insisted that is should be License to sell not Licence to sell.
Okay so i'll change it then.

The verb license or grant licence means to give permission. The noun license (American English) or licence (British English) refers to that permission as well as to the document recording that permission.


See it's the same freaking thing. freaking noser!


So Karma really works fast, after a day of slavery, she got wiped out by the big boss. wahaha.


Anyhow.


I got complimented and acknowledge today so everything was fine will work hard tomorrow. Yes, Saturday Duty. SMILE


Cheers!



guillermo ocampo

Comments

Popular Posts