Monday morning madness.

Check the clock its still 1am.
Return back to sleep.
I'm trying to return back to slumber but I can't. I turned and toss my body around the bed. Closed my eyes and then opened it it's 5:00, wow magic and that was the start of my Monday.

So I only got a few hours of sleep, at the company meeting I was  expecting another inspirational morning with the sharing of our Big Boss, Monday morning he gathers all of his employees for a vision mission and values, It will get you pumped up to work afterwards.

But this morning something different happened, no VMV the big boss said that there is some Urgent matter that we need to discuss about the performance of the companies sales department and marketing.

Wow that was us. After a brief situational overview he headed for a "execomm" meeting.
After the meeting it was a marketing and sales teams deep dive meeting. So were gonna be heading a 100 day boost program that will focus more on the sales team, because honestly we are not making any sales for the past few weeks and its high-time to work and act now. The meeting started at around 8am until 12pm I think, I was so hungry and my head throbs with pain I kept on yawning and yawning during the meeting keeping a yawn discreet it hard, then after that my eyes is teary and then I will yawn again hehe.

So he pin point the weaknesses and the certain actions that we will do in this  "100" days action plan. after the meeting, lunch time, I was surprised that there is like a company food fest! FREE LUNCH yum yum. So I ate a lot after that I got so sleepy again. dang. So at around 3pm our I.T. personnel she's the one in-charge in the website and domain came in, and my boss is talking to her about some stuff while I'm doing my layout.

Then all of a sudden something hit me. the first thing that entered my mind was a bag. when I looked down shes on the ground! OMFG! she fainted. I was panic stricken and  Don't know what to do, I suddenly remembered my pal "Jerimiah" during the s.a. days when he fainted in the comfort room. I honestly don't know what to do. Then my co-worker lifted her up ( I cant lift her because uh.. I'm not that beefy) and carried her to the sofa, after a couple of minutes she woke up, (thank god) and I gave her water.

Shes a bit skinny girl, short hair, she said she just came from a surgery or something thats why, and why did she showed up? well they said my boss in the department (bb) called her up or to get some check or something. So Anyhow that was a bit surprising.

Beans now started working, and She hasn't gone home  yet, and It's almost 9pm. I'm a bit worried, oh she texted "uwi na po ako" which means shes going home. Although this morning before I left to work we had a little drama but everything ends up well.

So that is what happened today. It's a Monday madness.

So cheers!

guillermo ocampo

Comments

Popular Posts