What do you think?

SITE UPDATE
New layout, simple white still work in progress.
Trying to put my folio and it's nerve-wracking. Hopefully I can pull it thrtough.

So? At this point what do you think? I have placed my old cbox message board at the lower right of this page if you want to leave a message that does not relate to this post, but I want you to try to use the comment link below this post check it out if it works, so What do you think of this blog? Haters are welcome.

I would like to thank all of the people who voted so far for the nomination for pop-culture blog thingy, if you haven't voted yet, it's just a click so vote now!

Today.
The Central Business District is blacked-out, no power until tonight, good thing it was my half-day or else i'm gonna die in boredom in the office. I did some rounds this morning, went to Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board (HLURB) to process the permit of the advertisement that I created for the firm that will be published on Sunday on the newspaper.

At 12'O'Clock I went directly home, good thing its not affected by the black out, there. I'm just fixing this new template, and hey, if your new here why not check the About page and let me know what you think.

So, until tommorow! Cheers!  


guillermo ocampo

Comments

Popular Posts