DAY OFF!

♫ Gonna Party like it's the end of the world ♫

Weekend, on a usual day spree, I'm getting wasted and dancing like a moron in some bar, but tonight I'm just here in my warm cozy bed, with fluffy pillows and good 'ol television keeping me in company.

It's a relaxing night and since its a day off tomorrow I can stay up all night and just unwind for a while, everything is so fast that I need to slow down for a while. Just to keep everything at phase.

But everything seems to be alright until this house mate that I'm with let's call her, beans, I met beans during the call center adventure that did not last long. So she went home late and started nagging about everything. I don't really care on what she actually, and I gave her some of the cake that I have just to let her busy for a while and I don't really like anyone talking at point.

a Girl and a Candy bar
She asked me if she can she use the computer, I said NO. simply because I don't want to, and I'm being an asshole and I have the right. The point of using the PC is to text her BF about something, and I'm feeling an ass so I still said no, go to the store load up, get my phone use it to text him, just don't use. Simple as that.
and she goes nah! nah! nah! and I was like, the hell? So she's mad at me, I don't blame her, sometimes you just got to be the boss. Show her who's the boss! So the end of it all she left and went to her BF instead. Haha, funny so childish.

Sunday
To-do's

Kirk asked me to layout some Backdrop for his team for some event and I said yes, so i'm gonna work on that later on..
Need to do the laundry, specially the uniform, and after that will watch some movies, eat and sleep.
I like peace.
I like to be alone sometime and just be with myself enjoy being home.


guillermo ocampo

Comments

Popular Posts