dear blog: finaly I found my place in this earth.

After days of being a bum, I finally land a job in the real estate firm that I mentioned last time.
The company is really inspiring and men there are a lot of work to be done.
Since our department is still young and like a baby, we are still trying to stand, btw, I am under the marketing department, in-charge in the graphics, layout and over-all image of the company and projects.

So far it's really a mess, but I'm hoping that everything will just work out just fine. I'm still on the observation mode where I wait and see whats gonna happen, there are a lot of flaws in some area, but it is still manageable, I'm hoping for the best, I know what we have right now is not easy, but I'll do my best in each work so that it will be reflected in our department, like the grand master always say, little things that you do seems small but it will be as big and as equally important as anything else.

I will be updating you from now on so you can catch up with my life.

so for now that's it.

so cheers!

ON THE NEWS (news sound)

earthquakes and tsunami hit the island of japan last friday.. and it was scary.
last two weeks we exp a light quake also and I was sleeping when everything wobbled (duh) and after that I went back to sleep haha.
You can see some of my earthquake stories in the past few years in this blog and i noticed that it happened during this time summer and early june... maybe that is the earthquake season (like rainy season) hehe dufus...





guillermo ocampo

Comments

Popular Posts