Mina ohh Mina your so wet.

Gloomy Tuesday.

Today is the end of ramadan and supposedly no work, but since they required everyone to have a skeletal force for some unknown special reasons, So I'm here @ the office doing some skeletal to-do's.

The tropical storm mina poured her guts in the city of Baguio since this weekend harsh rainfall, thunder claps and strong breeze greeted my rest day.

The power was cut and to fully enjoy my little long weekend I went to the mall to charge the mac and do some work, also to but some stuff like comics just for fun, so I wont get bored, and look at that! a SALE! one cardigan wont hurt right? Before you know it, It was a shopping spree, darn it.

At home, well I watched some episodes of glee, read the comics and sleep the whole monday, still no power boredom and hunger came into me, and the best solution is GO to the MALL! again, and went home at around 6pm and slept. Whew. what a day.

Today, it's still raining with almost zero visibility in the road, I just found out that the Irisan open dumpsite the mountainous garbage collapse, i donno what to call it, a landslide or a garbage slide, and oh boy the people responsible for that tragedy killing 3 people so far including 2 kids are the city government pipz, and men you guys are in a really deep shit right now, with the national eyes on you guys for not following the solid waste management plan..


I made a story about this garbage problem in the city check it out

Aside from fallen trees, flooded streets, muddy roads and a marathon of rain shower, today would be the most boring day ever. If  would rate this day without an internet connection it would be 10 stars as the worst boring day ever.


what else....
I would get a quick nap, so will update you sooner or later ayt?

see yah! cheers!




guillermo ocampo

Comments

Popular Posts