Payday.

Oh, payday, it's like christmas and new year all in one.
It's a day when all the hard work seemed to be earned.

It's been a crappy day for me, I've been spending a lot without me knowing where did I placed all those money and it seemed like I fully exhausted all of my salary for nothing. I don't even have any money left 3 days before the payday. am I spending too much?

So This week would be a quick test to know if my lifestyle is eating up all my salary or I need to tighten my belt to stretch my money.

My weekly lifestyle would be,

On a monday I'll take a cab, because it's VMV meeting every morning so late is never an option, so that would cause me a staggering 93 pesos just for the taxi, plus the traffic jams and the morning madness that comes with in.
At AM break, I would buy a snack worth 20 pesos and another 20 pesos for the drink, and then at lunch that would be like 50 pesos for the complete "budget meal"
To "Save" I usually go home riding a jeep, two rides from office to the terminal, and terminal to our home that would cost me another 20 pesos.

So total would be, 203 pesos in A DAY, multiplied by 6 working days 1,218 multiplied again by 2 for two weeks cut off that would be 2,436 pesos
My salary would be around 5k per cut off without the bonus... so that would be 2,564 plus room rent 2,500 I only have 64 pesos left.

Wow, it really chumps me off I haven't even paid the utilities yet, now that sucks right, that's why I never experienced having my salary reach each other every month.

Wow that sucks.

SO today I'm creating a challenge, to save as much money as possible.
Hopefully I can.

cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts