When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

“When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.”
After the ground breaking event, the marketing department is on a rough patch, with all the mishaps that had happened, the admin wont tolerate such "negligence of work"

Monday morning, like any given regular monday, we have a morning company meeting, and curse the traffic jam, I was 3 minute late from the 8am call time but i was confident that i can still catch up because most of the time, it'll start not exactly 8.

But the door was closed, I was wondering why, and I just heard my boss started talking, damn, got locked out, then I heard yelling and I knew he was mad, really MAD.

So, I hid on the Sales office, at that time I saw some of the late employees, YEY! I'm not alone.
And it went for ours, Janice texted me about the topic and she said that we are on a tight spot, boss is furious about the event and mark it, he will terminate someone.

Wow. I was like whoa, what the fuck, good thing I wasn't there, maybe i'll lost a spirit or something.



It ended @ around 10am, I hid on the comfort room pretending to pee, when the sector is clear I went out and well sneaked in.

That is how this week started, and that is just the beginning.

It's almost end of the week and yes, two of my friends resigned and it was heart breaking, yeah I know before I used to rant about them but, hey we've known each other we got closer, and men I hate this feeling.

I can't justify our mistake, but this is a bit harsh, one has been working for 3 years with the company, the other one was just got regularized and he has all this plans and his dedication was phenomenal, what happened was, there had been huge set back and the assumption was way out of control, it builded up and blown up this week, like a firecracker that exploded after the thread burned down.

I'm gonna miss them and this saturday will gonna have a farewell group party, and all I can say is, we have our differences, but each and everyone fill up what the other don't have.

Form this point on, there will be changes and it will never be the same.


Cheers!

guillermo ocampo

Comments

Popular Posts