Must love MEMO's


MEMO
mem·o

    noun /ˈmemō/ 
    memos, plural
    1. A written message, esp. in business 

Men, today had been a very nasty day for me in the office, so here's what happened.

Most of the employees are in a seminar on disaster management, So I was left in the office alone, It's not that I don't want to join them, they choose me to stay, I would love to be part of it but what the heck, There's nothing I could do anyway. So, Everyone left and I started to work and work and work and guess what, I finished it early surprised right, I said to my self, WOW working alone can give me full concentration, I finished a meeting with a group for the september 01 event parade for the charter anniversary of Baguio, I think it's the 102nd year, so Lunch time, I went outside to eat, cause I don't like the food on the nearby area so I decided to eat outside with friends, There is this regulation that you should time in and out during lunch breaks, and I hate that regulation cause were being constraint, we don't have an AM break and PM break just lunch break one hour is okay but the hassle naaah, it sucks.

then, it started raining, yeah there's a storm fast approaching.


it's a gloomy day, I can hear several issues regarding the human resource, but I stay positive about it. 

when I was about to leave they called me in the office, I was called in the HR and then surprise surprise I have 3 super memo

first offense:  Absent on VMB
well I talked about that on the previous post

second offense: Late time-in lunch
well, that sucks but what the heck, I found out that the exact time out and time in should be 12pm and 1pm only if you logged out at 12:06 like my case, I checked in at 1:07, thinking that i'm just a minute late providing that I deserve a 1 hour break right, but well thats not the law. so MEMO!

third offense: Facebook @work
haha, this one is grave, really. like I said I have nothing to do, and checked facebook in my mobile phone and online, made some comments, de stressed a bit and returned to work, yeah I know getting caught sucks, so I made general adjustment to my account to avoid getting this kind of memo in the future.

TIPS:

SO here are my tips in your office if you would like to use facebook in your office without getting caught.

1. NEVER EVER EVER add your boss, block him/her on the facebook universe so you would be free in posting anything stupid all you want without worry
2. Block your I.T. or MIS or ADMIN on your list.
3. use https:// not http://
4. Use name alias. if your name is Moe Ocampo, use an alias like prince harris lancaster oha!
you could easily deny that it was you.
5. change your profile photo, something that does not look like you.
and finally
6. privacy setting helps. use it wisely

so. hope this would not fire back at me hahaha

cheers!
guillermo ocampo

Comments

Popular Posts