I heart rain and other bed weather stories

A photo posted by Guillermo Ocampo (@m_o_dwill) on

I heart rain:
I have no choice, suck it up and be a man, face the rain, you must love the rain and most importantly, if she insisted that you used that umbrella, you must use it, or suffer the consequences.

After walking home with that umbrella. I ate iron nail for breakfast to bring my manliness back.

The next day, I deliberately left that umbrella at home.
(even though there is a high chance of thunderstorm and heavy rainfall later that day.)

Good thing, my officemate, Mr. Alladin gave me a give away blue umbrella. My manliness is saved.




aaannd that my friend are 3 tropical cyclones that are bound to hit home

Speaking of rain, this week started pretty gloomy. Even though those typhoons are just passing by... and only has a limited probability of landfall.
It still carries a good bunch of heavy rain fall, added with the "enhanced" effect of south-western monsoon equals: (insert drumroll)
Cold and wet nights which are awesome! Here's Why.

I can wear my jackets.


I have plenty of jackets since I grew up in Baguio. Most of my wardrobe are thick and cold proofed.
Since our office is packed and jacked up with AC. I can wear them comfortably. weee!

A fine weather to sleep.


I have never fell asleep this good during the summer time.
I also have these fine thick, soft as cloud blankets that I can use. Hello comfy sleep!


The food taste awesome.




I tend to pig-out whenever the weather is a bit chilly.
The food are heaven at this time of the year. (I don't know why but...)
A season where warm Chinese take-outs hit the right spot in my tummy.
Fastfoods breakfast and coffee are just delicious!

I feel like stuffing myself up and just sleep... like a hibernating bear.

Cuddles.

Nuff said

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts