Field Trip part 2

Heres the unending saga of the mass communication field trip.
but before that let me tell you recent updates
Our internet connection has returned! yes after an agonizing days of boring cast away from the worl dwide web. I still dont have my computer though. maybe they will send a new one next month, shishh...

Where I am now? I'm using the "presidents PC" hehe ill delete the history and cookies before I shut it down, so he woudn't know I used it.

I'm so freaking bored in this office, Its like I was dragged out from my lifestyle as a online dude to a no computer joe.





So after the kamalig exp. we took a cab till the bus station, to pick up some stuff for anne, then we walk from the bus terminal to melvin jones park, it was almost 30mins. past midnight, were both starting to feel the cold rush thats running in our body.

As we walk, we talk a lot, laugh at times, even though I dont excatly know what I was talking about.

There were a group of people, at least 20 or 30 i think, well they looked addicts, or some kinda relief cast aways, with big bags and some robust clothings, I was like.

what the hell, this are my classmates? whats up with the big bags? they looked stupid. I mean, the trip is only for 2 days and one night, the other looked like they brought their whole house with them.

so about 1:00am, the bus came and so the others were about 40-47 students in a bus, our bus is a "deluxe" kind of bus with a "bathroom inside" and that was sweet.

Then it came the seat plan, why the hell do they need to create such kind of sit plan, in a trip? It will totally kill the joy ( and some nice score)

So I need to think quick just in case I was seating far from anne, while standing and thingking deeply, I heard a name,

"Mr. Ocampo"

Aw crap! I was called and it was early, that means I got to seat at the back portion of the back, then suddenly I felt awfully sick. Then I need to think fast, While "observing my place and calculating my distance with anne ( which she is seated in the 3rd row in from the front)

I told one of my "professor" that I have this "car sickness" and it the scenery wouldn't be that nice if I throw up, so she told me to wait for any vacant seat.

Obviously I did not wait, I moved behind anne, and said, hey, ill be seating here :D
good thing, the "person who supposed to seat in that place wants to seat at the back, so I ended up close and that is some lucky swift move ehehe

so everyone is in place, I was on the other hand greeted anne happy valentines, the whispered to her ear and said,
"i know its kinda late, but I have something for you, I pulled out of my back pack, a box of Hawaiian host chocolate, she looke surprised and thanked me, she said that no one gave her a valentine gift, a smile run down on her face.

It felt great (actually that chocolate is for _____ but since were having a difficult time communicating i just basicaly gave that chocolate away with the other girl i like)



"Sik sick-kan" (somehow crowded)
(from left: divine:the fasionista suicidal, Ray the korean, Johnsen kulot in red indonisian, , tsekwa (chek-wa) the guy with the shades, james the half faced cropted dude, the hair below him is... i donno who, the guy with the crop face beside the crop hair is i forgot)


well this photo only shows how miserable the back seater are hehehe (peace)




evidence

Thi is our "tourist bus" with a small tarp in front, the guys here are not terorrist, they may looked like one but there not, there harmless.

(from left: johnsen, I forgot, I forgot, and tsekwa)
hey this name captions seems to be useless huh?

photo courtesy of marilive (spell as you pronounce)



that all for now, more next post :D

Comments

Popular Posts