Field Trip

It was a very slow phased day at the University,
It was a mark of the almost finished 4th day of mass communication week, and most of the celebrations highlight was made.
A play entitled, "Chimera" an adaptation of Shakespeare's Mid-Summer Night Stream was staging at the dap-ayan hall, although I had no time to watch it, cause I know it will turn up to be lame a us usual. I also dont have the time to watch, so I just kept my self hidden in the corners and keeping my self busy in the radio booth.

So, I was around somewhere when a news breaks out, well the "Field Trip" will be that night, February 14, obviously I wasn't paying attention in the past meetings.
So it was set, at around 1am that's FEBRUARY 15 already, we will Leave Baguio for good.

at around 8pm, after posting the balentines day post, I was ready to go home to prepare my stuff. Instead my co-workers invited me to go to the mall and have a valentines night out, Hmm, I have a date tonight, and I canceled that because of the field trip, and now you're inviting me to go out?
(guess what? I went with them, I donno why but it seems to be fun and the trip is at 1am, shish why did I ever canceled my date this part is called stupidity)

So we went to the SM mall, and we saw "raybin" jenns friend who sings, and my schoolmate back in high school, performing a valentines concert with some of "MUSAR" voice teacher including "ate verna", We sat in front of the stage, located at the veranda, (is that the atrium?) anyway so it was kinda cold, and thier voices just compliment the night, and rhymes with the cold valentine that I was having, it was so lonely (somehow) but fun in the same way.

After the "show" we went to "foreign exchange section of the department store and gave the $40 that our former secretary in the states gave, (shes maam cesyl, we constantly exchange letters)
Then, we ate at jolibee! hot spicy chicken joy! (wierd name huh)

then at around 9pm we went on our separate ways, I went home to rush stuff.

Guess what.

Our apartment was closed, what the heck! I was in panic freaking mode.
I dont have my keys. syete.
so I went to the owner to get the main door lock open, and then I screwed the other lock.
Problem Solve.

I took a bath, got 2 pairs of shirt, 1 jeans short, 1 pair of socks, 2 undies+ the clothes that I'm wearing. Black Shirt-POLO-thick green jacket+blue jeans+sock and shoe.

Plus Toothbrush, deo, colone, hair wax.

I'm ready to go, All things are stuck in my back pack. take note on small back pack.

"magaling lang ako mag tupi kaya kasya lahat yan"


So I took a cab, headed to UB

I drop by at the property office, to say hi to my two student assistant friend who where also going with me at the field trip, and waiting for 1am, so I ask them to a comnay me at my office to get some extra stuff.

It was freezing cold at that time, too cold that you could'nt bear standing, I say hi to the guardon duty, and told him that i'll just get my ID and other stuff in the office before we go the field trip.

As I open the presidents door, a humid warm air greeted my face, it was pretty warm inside my office conidering that I left the windows open.

So I took off my jacket, and went to my locker, and took a tooth paste and my ID. then I called my friend Anne, she said she was in D' Kamalig, I said okay, ill see you there.

After that, I closed the windows, and told my two friends that ill go to the "Kamalig comedy bar to fetch someone.

I closed the office and took a long walk into the comedy bar, its just a few blocks away from the school.

I arrived at the "Bar" with my poor eyesight in the dark I have a difficulty finding anne and her company, with the load music thats banging my eardrums, after about three minutes standing I saw them just right in the entrance, shissh, I was looking so far and they their are, right in front of me, by the way, I look stupid standing in a corner with my thick jacket and my back pack.

I saw them ayt, I said HI, and they greeted me warmly, I took my bag off and sat beside anne, who leaned beside me.

I was like the most jaw aching exp. I had in that night, I have laughing and clapping at the same time with the gay comdian performing, craking jokes, its my first time to be in kamalig, and it was so fun, especially I was with anne, and it seems like to be a date. somekind of a date. with other friends.

Thier jokes are plain green and somewhat manyak, with a little bit of okaray, but the most amazing parts are the performances and the stand up they make, hehe thinking it would cleary make me laugh over and over again,

I drink a cup of redhorse, the taste is awful, I wish I ordered cali instead.

and we ate sisig, hmm yummy sisig but my fathers sisig is the best!

end of part one field trip

Sorry the computer shop is closing, I'll continue this tomorrow have a great day everyone!

PS i havent checked the grammar so try to understand okay pumpkin.

Comments

Popular Posts