good news

well I have a plenty of good news-for-today.


  1. EXAMS OVER! (nyahahahahahahahaha)
  2. I can watch yoochoob in my filtered PC (WHOhoooo!)
___________________________________________
when diway told me about chowder

well i haven't watch chowder that much, I didn't even know that this cartoon's title and I used to skip it every time I switch channel.

I'm a fan of spongebob, and hearing the guys dubbed, well I assumed that the voice talents are from spongebob, well, they are from spongebob! HA! told you I got a keen ear.. (proud)

and did you know that the writer and story-board artist of sponge bob and billy and mandy also works this cartoon out.

LETS MAKE A SHORT BATTLE
between spongebob and chowder.

COLOR:

chowder is purple
spongebob is yellow

winner! sponge bob! why?

when you cook, yellow make you hungy, and both of them cook so, spongebob wins! one points to bikini bottom!

Spelling

Chowder has 7 letters in hes name
Spongebob has.. urrhhh, Chowder wins! one point goes to Marzipan city!


PET

Sponge bob has gary (meow) a snail (meow)
Chowder has Kimchi (hmm spicy) a stink cloud with tiny eyes (wow! what a pet!)

Chowder wins! why? i donno, a snail who meows or a anthropomorphized flatus.


And the last battle

BEST BUDDY

Spongebob has patrick star
Chowder only has kimchi...

Spongebob wins!

So overall, we have a tie! yes a tie! so we will have a tie braker question

what is the best channel,
cartoon network
nickelodeon?

_________________________________________


Comments

Popular Posts