Whoa!

Whoa!

Its our week, its mass communication week!
Its the only week in year where we don't have a class for a week, we showcase our outputs, our talents and our stuff in the whole university.

But it seems the *"epalist" movement is making their move to dominate this fest.

EPALIST MOVEMENT
a group of uncertain people, aiming to eat everything up and become a star of the week, a group who undergoes all exhausting effort just to make a scene or plainly to be noticed.


But I don't care about them, I mean, their stupid. so no one cares if they make a scene, casue stupid people don't deserve my time.

So the exams are finally over, and the agony of extensive review and study never entered my body, hope my grades are fine (cross finger) but i think I did a very well job, very well indeed.

Its a thing about me in review and examination that when ever I study/review, I get a low grade, but when I didn't even bother opening my notes, I got a high grade, I donno why, but it seems that even though I got "a not that good score" in my paper its pretty much acceptable, rather than getting a low score and I reviewed, it felt awful, somehow...

This morning, i was like, snoozing and looking at my clock, and its almost 7am and I said I need to go to class, when i'm about to stand up, I remembered that its my mass comm week, so I slumped back to my bed, and i opened my eyes, hey its 10am! thats a long snooze.

then, I went over the kitchen and ate, well i ate a lot, It my branch, breakfast and lunch.

Well to tell you the truth, my brother is in Ilocos a land far away north in my city, he and my father has a "gig" to finish, so I was left alone, and I don't have any money left i only have two pesos in my wallet.

So how the hell can I survive the day? here's my adventure

So I was thinking while walking, and the city proper is about 5km. if I walk, well i don't like to walk. so I was planning to have a hitch in the jeepney, a local transport, public utility vehicle.

So my origanal plan is to make *sabit in jeep, but when I was about to ride the driver said theres still a vacant place in front,

DANG! crap!

So my body just moved out and walk in front of the jeepney and found a vacant seat, then I was like.. what did I just did? I freakin dont have a fare!

so the driver was driving, and I was like freaking out. Oh hell i'm gonna get busted.

Then like a flash, I saw my friend Josiah Teofilo, my master in *wantutri, who studied the art of not paying your fare in jeepney for four years, then quote and quote he said

"just look behind you when someone pays"

well i obviously, I didn't looked behind me. and just crap the whole idea.

So all I did was to integrate my acting skills, and my super dang charisma to fool the friver, but he seems to be stoned or numb, hes old and maybe I'm not the only one who tried to do this crappy stuff, so I acted cool, and wishing for something to happen.

I was in petron, near patriotic school when the passenger beside me said

"para sa tabi" ( stop right now thank you very much, i need somebody with a human touch ohhh)

then I opened the door, and counted one two three RUN

well I did not run but blended into the crowed, a real classic!

whew

now that's gotta be an adventure

FYI
the whole trip is about 10 minutes.

So have a nice day, and wish me not to go to hell.

and thats about it

currently listening to
Fall out boy
Paramore
Maroon 5

And oh yeah!
My magazine GAME is nominated for the mass communacation awards night for best layout, best editor, best magazine, best featured story. and a lot more! hope I win

and my magazine GAME (Game, Anime, Music, & Entertainment) is the most "magazine like" in the whole bunch of other class magazine,
(Haley: its not my intention to brag, cause I got him when I want him now~ misery in business)

Well crap the other magazine they were like super made by grade one student hahahaha die epalist movement!

here's a peek on the most award nominated magazine
well basically its just the front page hehehe :D

Comments

Popular Posts