Day 15: Death by a Gnome!

HAPPY DECEMBER 1
tada! christmas is in the air. and a very very cold morning.

Intense toxicated work week just after thanks giving.
I got blown up by my boss for staying up late in the office, it's still 8pm and yet some chuchu swattered me. what the fuck i'm freaking out at saturday night.

did you even got what I said? I wonder.
no class last monday november 30, it's a national holiday.

Rest day.

Kirk my old buddy who now works as a publisist in a gaming console (i rather not tell cause its forbidden but it's an xbox!) so he somehow treated me :) lucky me.

We ate and talked at the same time. i told him every update i know, it's been 3 months. well my life is a mess right now so fuck it.

Oh and i left my wallet at home, hehe i fell asleep and woke up around 5pm then rushed.

Thank you kirk!


hearbreak counts is 78. a new record.

Comments

Popular Posts