15 DAYS before Chirstmas!

Christmas is in the air, parties everywhere!

A week from now would be our examination, and also our christmas break, and everything that happens in between would be a fucked up mess.

I would really like to enjoy this break, but there are tons of deadlines and workloads to be crammed up, and I'm in a hell hole this past few weeks.

How depressing isn't it? But what the heck I know I can pull it through somehow.

Tonight would be the Mediatrix Society's Annual Night of stars, an awards night dedicated in honoring the students achievements in the field of Mass Communication, This year theme would be a "Masquerade Ball" slash Christmas Party @ golden Pine Hotel.

This only mean ONE thing A MASKIS A MUST (posted in bold letters in our bulletin) along with "no jeans allowed, no rubber shoes, no cross dressing (who would do that anyway?)and a bunch of NO's

I don't have a freakin'mask! or should I say I dont have anything to wear!
You see, I don't like to attend this kind of event, Last time was back in freshmen year, I'm a dumbfolded newbie so I attended. Sophomore year, I bialed out, Junior year I'm like not in a mood so fuck it I don't care, and NOW It's my SENIOR year. I'll try my best...maybe?

My cousin Anne (she's been my bestfriend this past few months) is helping me dress up for the event she even suggested few ideas,she said that she loved me so much, and knowing "ME" I could commit the Fashion Disaster.

I simply replied "Whatever"

So let's keep our hopes up!

Comments

Popular Posts