5 Random things about me

1. I'm A mickeymouse fan.


"ohboy!" When I was in 5th grade I had notebooks, pencils, bag, slippers and even shirts of that darn old mouse. I really love the cartoon and even have a collection of VHS tapes.



2. I have a Dermatographia.
Dermatographia is a rare condition where the skin is overly sensitive to minor injuries; even light scratches will cause it to become red and raised. The person's immune system exhibits hypersensitivity, via skin, that releases excessive amounts of histamine, causing capillaries to dilate and welts to appear (lasting about thirty minutes) when the skin’s surface is lightly scratched.


3. Both of my legs are fractured (x_x)

When I was a kid I fell down from a double deck bed, breaking my both of my legs, I remember bieng hspitalized for a long time, Thank god I forgot the pain and what it feels like, I would really like to play soccer, but sometimes my legs ache. It's only one reason why i'm not tall enough dang!






4. I'm a wild day dreamer.

Did you ever got lost in your day dream, escaped the reality in a split second. Well in my case I imagine a lot and often felt like real. My mind travels quick and easily wonders around, with full picture sound and even dialouge.
When I'm not speaking. It only means one thing. I'm out-of-this-world tap me I may return to you in a moment.





5. I got dumped so many time I could hardly count

I'm not a chick magnet, but the dumpster always ready to catch me afterwards. And I even got tired of trying, then I got numb and lastly i don't feel anything anymore, it's like a regular thing! I'm immune! wahahaha!

my peak season (where I usually got dumped) is during the last months of the year. :D

Comments

Popular Posts