DAY 16: frakinglycold day

My hands are numbed, it's very very cold today, even though the sun is brightly shining, a wave of cold air is filling up the city. We are currently on a 10 degree and droping. I can't sleep well last night the icy cold weather is piercing in my bones eventhough i got dozens of blankets wrap around me.

Even worse, It's hard to get up in the morning.

I'm wearing my favorite bonet, tuck some warm wool jacket and i'm ready to battle this cold.

School: Welcome a QUIZ on my first subject, great! My brain is still freezing.
Luckily I manage to answer several questions and got an A.

then another quiz on my second subject. well fuck it. I don't even know if i got anything correct. I should study well or i'll fail on this one. that sucks. i won't be able to graduate if that happens.

I ate a burger @ bfast. and now i'm thisty. Maybe i'll grab some hot coffee later. brrr.


things to do today
  1. Examination on Math
  2. Permit
  3. Get allowance
  4. Go to SSS
  5. Thesis
  6. Edit DVD of Film Paruparo

Wish me luck, that's all for now, gotta go.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts