DAY of the Appocallipse: Zombies and End of the World!




Spell doomsday? F-U-N!No, i'm not crazy, but lately I enjoyed the reckons of planet earth.First off would be 2012

"I had a popcorn, but I did not even bother eating it and I wasgasphing the whole time holding my breath and saying fuck or shit at the same time."

It was pretty good than the day after tommorow, or other disaster movie love the way they made it even though the CGI thingy is too much but it looks good on the silver screen.

Okay next would be ZOMBIELAND


I must the writers have done a really really great job! Horror-Comedy sometimes comes out korny but this one sure hits the spots!

"First I was smiling, then I was laughing out loud, then I got a little bit scared at the same time"

Like shawn of the dead, with more blood and slow-mo's, I like the rules and the characters are well played. with logic in it. The story stands out the most, unlike any other zombie movies I learned a lot from this and that what counts.

Comments

Popular Posts