Beating the Deadline and other mishaps


Recently, I've been having difficulty dealing with deadlines. The workload is super heavy for just a one person to handle.

I often forget some jobs that had to be done, maybe singled out a work or left it hanging, but i'm not like this and the great part in all this chaos, my computer crashed.

see it even gave up, with all the files stored. haha

Good News though, The football cup just ended! yey! the closing ceremony was a BLAST! 
and I took the role of the master of ceremony of the closing program, and by golly I was a messed up shit, good thing I did not talked trash, just a simple-transition-program-guide-guy. 

Like they always say less talk less mistake, but that wont be called MC right?

I'm not a pro but I enjoyed it, hopefully they understood me somehow.

so Anyhow carabao, today my boss announced that I'm a regular employee!

Whohoo! awesome huh!

My first regularization since I graduate, and men that was a messy past.

So what will happen now.

More work, so I need to keep up the paced.

Hopefully I could get another hand in battle, an assistant maybe? cross fingers...

So that's it for now, cheers!

guillermo ocampo

Comments

Popular Posts