Your Beautiful


During the Baguio Football event,

I'm trying to take some snap shots of the game, I bump into this fine lass in the audience watching the game and cheering for the opponent.

I took a quick shot and hide, and I gotta tell you, MEN! she's so beautiful.
I tried to get another angle but it isn't just working, I like another close-up shot so I adjusted my lens took a shot blurred, again...  no use, when I switched to automatic focus she suddenly looked in my direction!
 I panicked and quickly hide my lens.

Oh boy, I'm in a BIG trouble now,  she frigging saw me taking a photo, without permission!

 To my surprise, she smiled back.

I smiled.

I was about to approach her to apologize, when suddenly the opponent player went to her side.
Then I realized, she's with another man, and all I have is this photo.

Comments

  1. hehehehe... hhmmmmm.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhhhh...so sad naman nun...ganyan tlga and lyf hnd lahat pwede makuha..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wow thank you for your awesome comment! cheers!

Popular Posts