Rest day! Rest day! Reviews!

Rest day Reviews!
a summary of things to do on a regular rest day.

Whew, a sigh of relief.

July is a very toxic month, aside from the football cup I've got tons of work loads.
But now, it's my rest day so, i'm just gonna stay home in my room and just be lazy.

It's a cold day, the sun is barely showing up, and it's a bit, a perfect day to stay in bed, and a good reason not to do the laundry, woke up at around 8, then went back to sleep, opened my eyes at 9 still a bit early so I snoozed up a little then got up at 10am, filled my tummy with unhealthy yet yummy instant noodles, opened the PC and played some games.
Just downloaded a game, Mystery case files return to ravenhearst


A pretty awesome time killer, I remember playing the series before following the plot line of the most successful "click-and-look" format with awesome new additions and mind boggling puzzles, this game deserve the right for a sequel, although playing it 3 hours straight would really fry my brain, and creep me out once in a while, but its a game worth playing on a rest day.





And then its lunch time, ate some hotdogs and then went to bed again and watched a movie "RANGO" and I had some good laugh.
Best bit: Men! I'm so thirsty watching this, I felt like my throat is dried up, and I guess the creators want you to feel that way, and when I saw the water I was like  oh yeah! way to go Rango!
PLOT: Unpredictable, what was he thinking!? The way they created the character was crazy, even I was hoping and getting carried away with Rango's messed up plans, and also laughing the whole time.

I'm thinking to take a quick nap, and a drink a lot of water after watching Rango, but It would speed the day up, if I sleep so I went around snooping the internet and looked for something of an interest.

I'm into football so checked this Anime out, it's entitled Inazuma eleven.
The best about this is, each character has it's own story that banks the main plot, the team has this witty attitude and diverse in such a way that it wont drag story line. Even though the target audience are primarily kids, it also appeals to much mature viewers, full series episode are available on you tube.

So, that's it for now maybe I'll take a nap after this. cheers!




guillermo ocampo

Comments

Popular Posts