2014: A year of great travels




2014 for me would be a year of travel and exploration.

Back then it seems like travelling would cost a lot of money for you to enjoy the perks of it.
That's why I'm not the frequent explorer, but I do love to go to places and learn new stuff.

Last year I tasted what it felt like to travel on a tight budget, hang out with friends and explore other regions, I manage to go around places but mostly work related, so I did not enjoy as much frolicking and splurging because of deadlines and work stuff.


This year however would be different. I'll try to save for certain trips and just go. I'll collect memories and not things. So to start it off, here's my list of places to go this 2014.

Local

El Nido, Palawaan

Swim in the big lagoon in EL NIDO, PALAWAN, eat the world famous bird nest soup. This would be the first on the list since it's the most feasible place I could go to. My aunt lives in Puerto Princessa, Got two pals who lives in palawan and know how to go around and last my co-worker also has a place to jam.
Caramoan Island, Camarines Sur

Spend a night with her in the most romantic Island in the Philippines, I'm thinking of a quite diner with acoustic music by the sea shore, the breeze and waves.. ahhh perfect paradise. I always plan to visit this cozy island, I do need to do a little research since it travelling is quite a long road trip, but a great deal would make all of this possible.



Pearl Farm, Davao
A Tour to the south Davao. It seemed far fetch but when it comes to activities, Davao has a lot to offer from seafood to shopping the largest city has spells fun all around the corner. I guess this would be the most expensive trip, so saving up for this would be worth while.


The best thing about travelling

Being with someone you can share the memories with.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts